6 lipca 2017

FSJ Shoes


Hi! Today I want to show you some things from shop FSJ Shoes!
On www.fsjshoes.com  you can find all kind of shoes like flats, pumps, boots or you can search by occasion or fashion styles!



I choose some vintage shoes:
Inspired by pin-up and vintage shoes just like retro t-straps, Mary Jane, slingbacks, platforms, and retro ankle boots. They will perfectly fit vintage and retro outfits!

[click on image to see]
Those sandals absolutely stole my heart! They are so beautiful and will look awesome with retro dresses and skirts, and also with pants. 


[click on image to see]

This heels with plaid pattern also are great choose to wear with retro dresses!

[click on image to see]

Classic oxfords are always a great idea! 


and my last pick are:

[click on image to see]

I would love to wear them in autumn with big sweater and big scarves.

More vintage shoes you can find here:
Check it!

3 komentarze:

  1. I'm following you now. Visiting you back! Thanks for your comment. Waiting for more content in the page.
    Greetings !
    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. really love your blog! I like your posts and photos! I follow you through the GFC, maybe you'll follow me too?

    I shall be very glad to friendship! Have a nice week!

    xoxo, Nastya

    MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za komentarz! Zapraszam do obserwacji :)